Posted: 19 May 2014
Brand new CSCO Rural is here
The world of insulation is evolving, brand new CSCO Rural is here
5 Million Homes now qualify for free that previously failed
These areas are brand new, they have not been heavily worked as most other areas have and for the first time these areas are free
Consumer Response has already secured high level contracts for this brand new initiative.
• No more complicated surveys
• No more cancellations for reasons out of your control?
• Gone are the days of having to justify why an empty Cavity or Loft should now be installed
We now have made the processes more streamlined, quicker and far less complicated
Are you getting the following where you work at the moment?
The people who work for Consumer Response do
• All ACCEPTED SURVEYS WILL BE PAID FOR BEFORE INSTALLATION
• TECHNICAL ADVICE AVAILABLE ON A DAILY BASIS
• CLEAR PAYMENT TIMESCALES AND TRANSPARENCY WITH WEEKLY PAY
• A SIMPLE PROCESS FOR YOURSELF AND THE CUSTOMER
• FLEXIBLE HOURS
• NEW POST CODE LISTS
• YOUR OWN DEDICATED SALES SURVEYOR & DEA
• ON GOING SALES TRAINING & DISCOUNTED DEA /GDA QUALIFICATIONS
• THE ABILITY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITHIN OURS
• IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
• INDUSTRY LEADING PAY
We are looking for professional and dedicated Canvassers, Sales Teams/ Agencies and Surveyors on a National Basis.
HARD TO TREAT CAVITIES HAS NOW ENDED, WE ARE IN A FANTASTIC POSITION TO HELP TRANSFORM THE INSULATION INDUSTRY. AGAIN
We know there will be many looking for their next move so pick up the phone today. Consumer Response have the knowledge and relationships to steer you on the path to a secure and rewarding future.
We offer full training together with ongoing support and development to enable you to realise your potential and maximise your income. This applies to both individuals and full agency teams.
Consumer Response have strong and long standing relationships with our funding partners that are second to none.
Whether you are looking for an immediate start or in the near future, call us today for a confidential discussion and start planning your career move NOW
All successful applicants will need to have basic IT skills, a mobile phone, transport and internet access.
Please Call: Chris Pierce (Recruitment Manager) on 0121 712 8980 for more info. Alternatively, please send e-mail enquiries to by clicking on the 'reply to this ad' button.